From Family Lawyer to Criminal Defense Attorney
One Firm Can Meet Your Legal Needs
Robert Dunlap and Associates, PLLC offers a wide range of legal services to residents of Beckley, WV, and surrounding communities. Our clients often contact us to help them with one legal matter – such as when they need a family lawyer – and then use us for others (real estate, criminal defense) as the need arises, because of the trust they have in us.
Whether you require legal representation and counsel for one issue or for several, Robert Dunlap has the experience, skill and determination to help you navigate the state and federal legal systems. Services include:
- Family law: divorce, distribution of assets, child custody arrangements, child support, adoption, spousal support and alimony and family protection orders
- Real estate transactions: residential and commercial real estate, contracts, title insurance, closing documents, deeds, easement and right-of-way issues, permitting, zoning requirements, environmental issues, eminent domain and construction law
- Criminal defense: assault and violent crimes, disorderly conduct, drug and alcohol offenses, DUI/DWI, firearms violations, fraud, homicide, internet crimes, juvenile crimes, sex crimes, traffic tickets, white collar crimes
- Personal injury cases: car, truck or motorcycle accidents, workplace injuries, defective products, medical malpractice, premises liability, wrongful death, Social Security disability, nursing home neglect and injury
- Business law: contracts, negotiated agreements, arbitration and mediation to settle disputes, shareholder agreements, defense against breach of contract suits, negligence liability, trademark issues and fraud
- Estate planning: trusts, wills, elder law, advance directives (such as living wills), powers of attorney, guardianships, conservatorships and tax issues
Contact Robert Dunlap and Associates, PLLC
Whether you need a personal injury, criminal defense or family lawyer or help with a real estate transaction, a business matter or estate planning, call (304) 255-4762 or fill out the online form to schedule a consultation. Put yourself in good hands with Robert Dunlap.